Zinda Pak

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zinda Pak

chat, music, fourm, radio, much more.....

Latest topics

» ------ MASHALLAH -------
body -  Why Muslims Teaches Women To Cover Their Body?  EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:15 pm by javeriaislam

» Is there any herbal treatment for schizophrenia???
body -  Why Muslims Teaches Women To Cover Their Body?  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:48 am by Emaan

» Ramdan Mubarak
body -  Why Muslims Teaches Women To Cover Their Body?  EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:10 am by HAQ

» A girls Heart outside her body - GRAPHIC video
body -  Why Muslims Teaches Women To Cover Their Body?  EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:56 am by HAQ

» 'A Talk with the Self '
body -  Why Muslims Teaches Women To Cover Their Body?  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:11 am by HAQ

» Welcome ZEE
body -  Why Muslims Teaches Women To Cover Their Body?  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:42 am by HAQ

» Welcome Noor7174
body -  Why Muslims Teaches Women To Cover Their Body?  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 am by HAQ

» Beauty Tips ....
body -  Why Muslims Teaches Women To Cover Their Body?  EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:08 am by HAQ

» ProProtect Your Heart
body -  Why Muslims Teaches Women To Cover Their Body?  EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:51 am by HAQ

Navigation

Affiliates

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

I forgot my password

2 posters

Why Muslims Teaches Women To Cover Their Body?

HAQ
    HAQ
    Admin
    Admin

body -  Why Muslims Teaches Women To Cover Their Body?  Empty Why Muslims Teaches Women To Cover Their Body?

Post  HAQ Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:48 am

Mufti sat next to a Reverend on a flight.

The Rev asked the Mufti: What is your occupation?

Mufti: I'm into big business

Rev: But what business exactly?

Mufti: I deal with God

Rev: so you're a Muslim religious leader.. I have one problem with you Muslims: you oppress your women.

Mufti: How do we oppress women?

Rev: You make your women cover up completely and you keep them in the homes.

Mufti: I have a problem with you people: you oppress MONEY

Rev: What? How can one oppress money?

Mufti: You keep your money hidden away, in wallets, banks and safes. You keep it covered up. Why don't you display it in public if it's a beautiful thing

Rev: It will get stolen, obviously.

Mufti: You keep your money hidden because it is so valuable. We value the true worth of women far, far more. Therefore, these precious jewels are not on display to one and all. They are kept in honour and dignity.

Fallen
    Fallen
    Admin
    Admin

body -  Why Muslims Teaches Women To Cover Their Body?  Empty Re: Why Muslims Teaches Women To Cover Their Body?

Post  Fallen Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:58 pm

Ahhhhh!

This post actually got my attention, tha's why i lefted it for the last.

First, i wanna add to there conversation..

The Reverend..Is a preacher of God. Not here to oppress* any one & for most not here to judge on different religions.

Take for example: Nuns cover themselves too, maybe not all but some do.
    But do we oppress them?

Mufti...I have a problem with you people: you oppress MONEY.

Now again this is wrong wording, cos without MONEY in this world, what would we have, such as survival,roof over our heads, these are the basic needs of many walks of life.

Don't take me wrong in this post, a womens worth is priceless no doubt about this.

But when a post is mentioned in this manner, i correct it to what i believe.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:12 am