Zinda Pak

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zinda Pak

chat, music, fourm, radio, much more.....

Latest topics

» ------ MASHALLAH -------
I believe.... that our paths crossed for a reason. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:15 pm by javeriaislam

» Is there any herbal treatment for schizophrenia???
I believe.... that our paths crossed for a reason. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:48 am by Emaan

» Ramdan Mubarak
I believe.... that our paths crossed for a reason. EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:10 am by HAQ

» A girls Heart outside her body - GRAPHIC video
I believe.... that our paths crossed for a reason. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:56 am by HAQ

» 'A Talk with the Self '
I believe.... that our paths crossed for a reason. EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:11 am by HAQ

» Welcome ZEE
I believe.... that our paths crossed for a reason. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:42 am by HAQ

» Welcome Noor7174
I believe.... that our paths crossed for a reason. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 am by HAQ

» Beauty Tips ....
I believe.... that our paths crossed for a reason. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:08 am by HAQ

» ProProtect Your Heart
I believe.... that our paths crossed for a reason. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:51 am by HAQ

Navigation

Affiliates

September 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

I forgot my password

2 posters

I believe.... that our paths crossed for a reason.

Fallen
    Fallen
    Admin
    Admin

I believe.... that our paths crossed for a reason. Empty I believe.... that our paths crossed for a reason.

Post  Fallen Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:08 pm

I believe.... that our paths crossed for a reason. Romantic-17

I believe. . .
    that our paths crossed for a reason
    that you and I have a story to start on

I believe. . .
    that you are the one I have been waiting for
    that your love is I am longing for

I believe. . .
    that your love is genuine and true
    that your intentions are perfectly pure

I believe. . .
    that pains will bring tears in my eyes
    but remedy will come from your arms

I believe. . .
    that obstacles might shaken the relationship we made
    but we will fight for it to rebuild

I believe. . .
    that our love will last forever
    that you and I are made to be together

HAQ
    HAQ
    Admin
    Admin

I believe.... that our paths crossed for a reason. Empty Re: I believe.... that our paths crossed for a reason.

Post  HAQ Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:37 am

I believe.... that our paths crossed for a reason. 21115110

I Believe In You, And All Those Amazing And Sweet Things You Say To Me.I Believe In Myself, And Everything That I Know That I Can Achieve.I Believe In Us, And What We Can Be Together As One.I Belive In Love, And How Magical It Can Be, All Of It, Plus Its Lust.I Believe In Magic, And All Those Things That Can't Be SeenI Believe In Everything, Big Small And Inbetween.I Believe In Our Relationship, Because From The One Moment I Lost All Hope, Our Love For Each Other Taught Me To Never Lose Faith, And Always Keep Your Head Held High, No Matter What The Circumstances May Be, You Will Always Get Through Them, If Someone Is There To Tell You That They Will Be There For You, 'Till The Last Of The Days.

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:14 pm