Zinda Pak

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zinda Pak

chat, music, fourm, radio, much more.....

Latest topics

» ------ MASHALLAH -------
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:15 pm by javeriaislam

» Is there any herbal treatment for schizophrenia???
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:48 am by Emaan

» Ramdan Mubarak
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears. EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:10 am by HAQ

» A girls Heart outside her body - GRAPHIC video
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:56 am by HAQ

» 'A Talk with the Self '
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears. EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:11 am by HAQ

» Welcome ZEE
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:42 am by HAQ

» Welcome Noor7174
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 am by HAQ

» Beauty Tips ....
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:08 am by HAQ

» ProProtect Your Heart
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:51 am by HAQ

Navigation

Affiliates

September 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

I forgot my password

2 posters

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears.

Fallen
    Fallen
    Admin
    Admin

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears. Empty The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears.

Post  Fallen Tue May 17, 2011 5:28 am

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears. 15

A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I'm a woman," she told him.
    "I don't understand," he said. His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will."
    Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"
    "All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.
    The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.
    Finally he put in a call to God. When God got on the phone, he asked, "God, why do women cry so easily?"
    God said:
    "When I made the woman she had to be special.
    I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world,
    yet gentle enough to give comfort.
    I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.
    I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.
    I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.
    I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.
    I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.
    And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."
    "You see my son," said God, "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.
    The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

HAQ
    HAQ
    Admin
    Admin

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears. Empty Re: The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears.

Post  HAQ Tue May 17, 2011 10:37 am

Beautiful post and so true Women is very special blessin of ALLAH

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:30 pm