Zinda Pak

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zinda Pak

chat, music, fourm, radio, much more.....

Latest topics

» ------ MASHALLAH -------
Gold And Pure Silk Are Haram For Men EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:15 pm by javeriaislam

» Is there any herbal treatment for schizophrenia???
Gold And Pure Silk Are Haram For Men EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:48 am by Emaan

» Ramdan Mubarak
Gold And Pure Silk Are Haram For Men EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:10 am by HAQ

» A girls Heart outside her body - GRAPHIC video
Gold And Pure Silk Are Haram For Men EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:56 am by HAQ

» 'A Talk with the Self '
Gold And Pure Silk Are Haram For Men EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:11 am by HAQ

» Welcome ZEE
Gold And Pure Silk Are Haram For Men EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:42 am by HAQ

» Welcome Noor7174
Gold And Pure Silk Are Haram For Men EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 am by HAQ

» Beauty Tips ....
Gold And Pure Silk Are Haram For Men EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:08 am by HAQ

» ProProtect Your Heart
Gold And Pure Silk Are Haram For Men EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:51 am by HAQ

Navigation

Affiliates

September 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

I forgot my password

2 posters

Gold And Pure Silk Are Haram For Men

HAQ
    HAQ
    Admin
    Admin

Gold And Pure Silk Are Haram For Men Empty Gold And Pure Silk Are Haram For Men

Post  HAQ Tue May 17, 2011 3:03 pm

man by the ruling of Allah is not allowed to wear either silk or gold.
    Islam has forbidden men from wearing silk and gold but has allowed it for women, as well as for men who have a skin problem and need to wear silk.

Ahmed, al-Tirmidhi and al-Nisai reported that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said, “Gold and silk are allowed for the women of my Ummah and forbidden for the men.”

Umar ibn al-Khattab reported, “I heard the Messenger of Allah saying, ‘Do not wear silk, for one who wears it in this world will not wear it in the Hereafter.

A silken Farruj was presented to Allahs Apostle and he put it on and offered the prayer in it. When he finished the prayer, he took it off violently as if he disliked it and said, "This (garment) does not befit those who fear Allah!"[1]

”Men are only allowed to wear silk if it does not exceed three or four fingers in lying next to each other in width.

The Messenger of Allah (saw) had forbidden men from wearing silk except to the extent of two middle and index fingers joined together, as demonstrated by the Messenger of Allah (saw). [2]

In another narration, he (saw) forbade silk except to the extent of two, three or four fingers.

Islam has allowed the wearing of silk for sick male Muslims without any limit to the width.

The Messenger of Allah (saw) permitted Abd al-Rahman ibn Auf and al-Zubayr to wear silk because they suffered from the problem of skin irritation. Some scholars have used silk as analogous to the wearing of gold for medical purposes.[3]

As for the evidence regarding the forbidding of the wearing of gold for Muslim males, al-Tirmidhi reported on the authority of Imran ibn Hassin, as did Muslim on the authority of Abu Hurayrah, that the Messenger of Allah (saw) forbade them from wearing gold rings

All reported that the Prophet (peace be on him) took some silk in his right hand and some gold in his left, declaring, "These two are haram for the males among my followers." (Reported by Ahmad, Abu Daoud, al-Nisai, Ibn Hayyan, and lbn Majah, who reports the additional phrase, "but halal for the females.") '

[4]On another occasion, referring to a silken garment, he said, "This is the dress of a man who has no character.''
    The Prophet (peace be on him) once saw a gold ring on a mans hand.
    He immediately took it from him and threw it down saying, Does a person pick up a piece of burning coal and hold it in his hand?

After the Prophet (peace be on him) had left the place, someone asked the man, Why do you not pick it up and benefit from it?

He replied, No, by Allah! I shall not pick it up after the Messenger of Allah (peace be on him) has thrown it away.

Fallen
    Fallen
    Admin
    Admin

Gold And Pure Silk Are Haram For Men Empty Re: Gold And Pure Silk Are Haram For Men

Post  Fallen Wed May 25, 2011 3:56 pm

This is actually a good learning to me, In my religion both Male & Female, when they marry each share gold wedding bands ( rings ). As for Silk well not many males that i know wear silk anyways, more of a females wear i think.

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:48 am