Zinda Pak

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zinda Pak

chat, music, fourm, radio, much more.....

Latest topics

» ------ MASHALLAH -------
True Love Story.. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:15 pm by javeriaislam

» Is there any herbal treatment for schizophrenia???
True Love Story.. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:48 am by Emaan

» Ramdan Mubarak
True Love Story.. EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:10 am by HAQ

» A girls Heart outside her body - GRAPHIC video
True Love Story.. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:56 am by HAQ

» 'A Talk with the Self '
True Love Story.. EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:11 am by HAQ

» Welcome ZEE
True Love Story.. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:42 am by HAQ

» Welcome Noor7174
True Love Story.. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 am by HAQ

» Beauty Tips ....
True Love Story.. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:08 am by HAQ

» ProProtect Your Heart
True Love Story.. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:51 am by HAQ

Navigation

Affiliates

September 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

I forgot my password

2 posters

True Love Story..

Fallen
    Fallen
    Admin
    Admin

True Love Story.. Empty True Love Story..

Post  Fallen Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:28 pm

True Love Story.. 1

Here's a story of a girl who left all alone in her life... i was in 9th grade when a guy i started loving him like hell. He was actually crazy for me. Used to gift me flowers, choclates and many more and I never ever accepted his proposal.He even cut his nerves and wrote my name on his wrist which was actually too daring but still I never ever realized his love for me. I always thought it's just an infactuation. But he never stepped back. In the school parties he used to follow me altough his subjects were different but still he used to manage that. The irritating thing he did was he hired a Video maker to shoot only my video in the school party. Which was too much... But when his friends asked him about this he used to say he is crazy for me. Not even him all our teachers as well. And it was still me who was not realizing his love.

Every day he used to follow me from school till my home and this happened for at least 3 years. But one day he didn't come I thought he might be busy with something. And the days passed away I couldn't see him. I thought he is fed up of coming after me. But I started missing him. After 2 months when he didn't come after me I met his friend and asked about him. I came to knew that he is in Hospital, there are only 3 months left for him to live. As he got Brain tumor which was not curable I was stunned. I couldn't stop myself and rushed to the hospital where I saw him lying in the bed and only asking for me. And when he saw me there I think he was the happiest person on this world he said that he really loves me and wants to marry me. I knew the truth but I accepted his proposal we couldn't marry but I gave him my love for next 3 months. I gave him all I have physically as well as mentally.

I recall that day when he was in his last stage. He was terribly weak and there were only three words he was saying that he loves me more than anything and will come back in my life soon. He was just praying for one thing that in every Birth he gets me as his love.

He is no more now I lost him on 15th March 04 but I have his love for me... Our baby (which came when we made love in those 3 months) and I have never married anyone. As I don't want to share our love with anyone. It's been a year passed I am living with my baby and with his love. I know he is there with me and will protect me everytime.
    HAQ
    HAQ
    Admin
    Admin

True Love Story.. Empty Re: True Love Story..

Post  HAQ Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:57 am

Ahhh so sad and heart touching story too yes its called true love Crying or Very sad

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:35 pm