Zinda Pak

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zinda Pak

chat, music, fourm, radio, much more.....

Latest topics

» ------ MASHALLAH -------
Arfa-karim death News | World’s First Youngest Microsoft Certified Died. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:15 pm by javeriaislam

» Is there any herbal treatment for schizophrenia???
Arfa-karim death News | World’s First Youngest Microsoft Certified Died. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:48 am by Emaan

» Ramdan Mubarak
Arfa-karim death News | World’s First Youngest Microsoft Certified Died. EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:10 am by HAQ

» A girls Heart outside her body - GRAPHIC video
Arfa-karim death News | World’s First Youngest Microsoft Certified Died. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:56 am by HAQ

» 'A Talk with the Self '
Arfa-karim death News | World’s First Youngest Microsoft Certified Died. EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:11 am by HAQ

» Welcome ZEE
Arfa-karim death News | World’s First Youngest Microsoft Certified Died. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:42 am by HAQ

» Welcome Noor7174
Arfa-karim death News | World’s First Youngest Microsoft Certified Died. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 am by HAQ

» Beauty Tips ....
Arfa-karim death News | World’s First Youngest Microsoft Certified Died. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:08 am by HAQ

» ProProtect Your Heart
Arfa-karim death News | World’s First Youngest Microsoft Certified Died. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:51 am by HAQ

Navigation

Affiliates

September 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

I forgot my password

2 posters

Arfa-karim death News | World’s First Youngest Microsoft Certified Died.

HAQ
    HAQ
    Admin
    Admin

Arfa-karim death News | World’s First Youngest Microsoft Certified Died. Empty Arfa-karim death News | World’s First Youngest Microsoft Certified Died.

Post  HAQ Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:27 pm

Arfa-karim death News | World’s First Youngest Microsoft Certified Died. Arfah-10

Arfa karim died,its very sad news for all nation of Pakistan,she was proud of pakistan . Arfa karim was youngest certified of Microsoft.arfa karim funeral prayer will be held in Lahore cannt 10 AM at 15-jan-2012.
    Arfa karim death news is shocking news for all nation of Pakistan.she was admit in hospital and arfa karim was in serious condition but from last week she was recovering and bill gates offer to her parents to send doctor from USA to pakistan for her cure.
    Arfa karim was youngest microsoft world certified professional.
    Bill Gates offer to their parents to shift her in dubai hospital.
    But At-last she is not with Us and She Died Now.

HAQ
    HAQ
    Admin
    Admin

Arfa-karim death News | World’s First Youngest Microsoft Certified Died. Empty Re: Arfa-karim death News | World’s First Youngest Microsoft Certified Died.

Post  HAQ Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:27 pm

Arfa-karim death News | World’s First Youngest Microsoft Certified Died. 1-14-210
    Fallen
    Fallen
    Admin
    Admin

Arfa-karim death News | World’s First Youngest Microsoft Certified Died. Empty Re: Arfa-karim death News | World’s First Youngest Microsoft Certified Died.

Post  Fallen Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:03 pm

Arfa-karim death News | World’s First Youngest Microsoft Certified Died. 228310
    I may not have known you in person, but i have learnt of so many talents you made known on your time you shared to the world as of now.
    You were a very talented young girl.
    I shared these words with my love today..Maybe in the future YOU could of owned the business of Microsoft. Who know's..
    Many say & i quote these words for you..( Allah only takes the best of the best )with this message i leave this..

Extending deepest sympathy..
    The sorrow of the faithful
    is not that of permanent loss,
    but the tender sense of sadness
    that comes in saying good-bye for now
    to someone you love & cherish.
    May today's sorrow give way
    to the peace and
    comfort of Allah's love.
    Ameen.. Suma Ameen.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:23 pm