Zinda Pak

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zinda Pak

chat, music, fourm, radio, much more.....

Latest topics

» ------ MASHALLAH -------
Will you still love me even if im not perfect? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:15 pm by javeriaislam

» Is there any herbal treatment for schizophrenia???
Will you still love me even if im not perfect? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:48 am by Emaan

» Ramdan Mubarak
Will you still love me even if im not perfect? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:10 am by HAQ

» A girls Heart outside her body - GRAPHIC video
Will you still love me even if im not perfect? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:56 am by HAQ

» 'A Talk with the Self '
Will you still love me even if im not perfect? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:11 am by HAQ

» Welcome ZEE
Will you still love me even if im not perfect? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:42 am by HAQ

» Welcome Noor7174
Will you still love me even if im not perfect? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 am by HAQ

» Beauty Tips ....
Will you still love me even if im not perfect? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:08 am by HAQ

» ProProtect Your Heart
Will you still love me even if im not perfect? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:51 am by HAQ

Navigation

Affiliates

September 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

I forgot my password

2 posters

Will you still love me even if im not perfect?

Fallen
    Fallen
    Admin
    Admin

Will you still love me even if im not perfect? Empty Will you still love me even if im not perfect?

Post  Fallen Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:54 am

Will you still love me even if im not perfect? Sad_woman

Will you still love me even if I’m not perfect? Will you still love me even if I’m not the kind of person you wished I were? Will you still look into my eyes with warmth even if you saw my shadows? Will you still hold my hand even if you knew there will be times I’d let you down?

For though I yearn to take care of you as I should, though I desire to love you with a love that never falters and fades, my knees tremble this very moment that you hold me in your arms.

Shall I kiss you? Shall I hold your hand and bask in the light of your spirit knowing that I have my darkness, knowing there will be times that the light of my love will sometimes be overshadowed by the darkness that is in me?

Sometimes I’d be silent and I might bore you. I may not laugh at your jokes, and you may not understand the spell that’s enshrouding me. Sometimes I’d get troubled and I’d fail to put into words what the hell it is that troubles me. I wouldn’t be good company then, and I couldn’t make you smile.

Sometimes I’d get moody and I might not enjoy the things you’d like us to do together. Sometimes I’d lose my temper and I’d no longer act like the fine person who stands before you today. Sometimes I’d get jealous and I might say things I don’t really mean. Sometimes I’d talk too much that I might drive you away.

Sometimes I’d get touchy and I’d get easily hurt. And no matter how mature I try to be, at times I’d act in childish ways. I’d demand things I shouldn’t, I’d say things I shouldn’t say. And no matter how much I desire to protect you and make you happy, sometimes I’d be the one who’d cause you the most pain.

If you will love me I cannot promise you that I will not hurt you. I cannot promise you that I will not make you cry and that I’ll never break your heart. But if you will love me, I will bare my whole self naked before you, and I will reveal to you my soul. If you will love me, you can be certain that it is I that you will love, not a mask that fools you and gives you only what your eyes desire to see. If you will love me, you can be certain that you will love the depths of me, all of me that is in me, and I in turn will love you with all of me, with all my soul, with all my mind, with all my spirit, with all my flaws and beauty, and with all my very heart.
    HAQ
    HAQ
    Admin
    Admin

Will you still love me even if im not perfect? Empty Re: Will you still love me even if im not perfect?

Post  HAQ Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:28 am

Will you still love me even if im not perfect? Kk10

My heart set on my future with you
    Loving and caring for only you with all I have
    Waiting to be with you everyday

When I dream, I dream of you
    When I think, I think of you
    When I love, I love only you

You have put love in my life where there was none
    Hoping it is for the longest and eternity
    My body yearning for your touch

So much to say but no words can compare