Zinda Pak

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zinda Pak

chat, music, fourm, radio, much more.....

Latest topics

» ------ MASHALLAH -------
Why Allah (swt), the God of Ibrahim (Abraham) (as), Allows Pain And Suffering In EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:15 pm by javeriaislam

» Is there any herbal treatment for schizophrenia???
Why Allah (swt), the God of Ibrahim (Abraham) (as), Allows Pain And Suffering In EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:48 am by Emaan

» Ramdan Mubarak
Why Allah (swt), the God of Ibrahim (Abraham) (as), Allows Pain And Suffering In EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:10 am by HAQ

» A girls Heart outside her body - GRAPHIC video
Why Allah (swt), the God of Ibrahim (Abraham) (as), Allows Pain And Suffering In EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:56 am by HAQ

» 'A Talk with the Self '
Why Allah (swt), the God of Ibrahim (Abraham) (as), Allows Pain And Suffering In EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:11 am by HAQ

» Welcome ZEE
Why Allah (swt), the God of Ibrahim (Abraham) (as), Allows Pain And Suffering In EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:42 am by HAQ

» Welcome Noor7174
Why Allah (swt), the God of Ibrahim (Abraham) (as), Allows Pain And Suffering In EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 am by HAQ

» Beauty Tips ....
Why Allah (swt), the God of Ibrahim (Abraham) (as), Allows Pain And Suffering In EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:08 am by HAQ

» ProProtect Your Heart
Why Allah (swt), the God of Ibrahim (Abraham) (as), Allows Pain And Suffering In EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:51 am by HAQ

Navigation

Affiliates

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

I forgot my password

2 posters

Why Allah (swt), the God of Ibrahim (Abraham) (as), Allows Pain And Suffering In

HAQ
    HAQ
    Admin
    Admin

Why Allah (swt), the God of Ibrahim (Abraham) (as), Allows Pain And Suffering In Empty Why Allah (swt), the God of Ibrahim (Abraham) (as), Allows Pain And Suffering In

Post  HAQ Sun May 06, 2012 7:01 am

A man went to a barbershop to have his hair cut and his beard trimmed. As the barber began to work, they began to have a good conversation. They talked about so many things and various subjects. When they eventually touched on the subject of God:

the barber said: “I don’t believe that God exists.”

“Why do you say that?” asked the customer.”

“Well, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God doesn’t exist. Tell me, if God exists, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would be neither suffering nor pain. I can’t imagine a loving God who would allow all of these things.”

The customer thought for a moment, but didn’t respond because he didn’t want to start an argument. The barber finished his job and the customer left the shop.

Just after he left the barbershop, he saw a man in the street with long, stringy, dirty hair and an untrimmed beard. He looked dirty and unkempt. The customer turned back and entered the barber shop again and he said to the barber:

“You know what? Barbers do not exist.”

“How can you say that?” asked the surprised barber.

“I am here, and I am a barber. And I just worked on you!”

“No!” the customer exclaimed. “Barbers don’t exist because if they did, there would be no people with dirty long hair and untrimmed beards, like that man outside.”

“Ah, but barbers DO exist! That’s what happens when people do not come to me.”

“Exactly!” affirmed the customer. “That’s the point! God, too, DOES exist! That’s what happens when people do not go to Him and don’t look to Him for help. That’s why there’s so much pain and sufferi
    ng in the world.”

Fallen
    Fallen
    Admin
    Admin

Why Allah (swt), the God of Ibrahim (Abraham) (as), Allows Pain And Suffering In Empty Re: Why Allah (swt), the God of Ibrahim (Abraham) (as), Allows Pain And Suffering In

Post  Fallen Wed May 09, 2012 4:28 am

my baby proved a point to me tonight.
    I asked him a question & he directed me to this post.

We talked about the power problems in Pakistan @ the moment.
    I replied to him this: sometimes it's sad WHY they thanking Allah when they have less power in there homes? strange thinkings.

I apologize my baby, how foolish my thinking was.
    HAQ
    HAQ
    Admin
    Admin

Why Allah (swt), the God of Ibrahim (Abraham) (as), Allows Pain And Suffering In Empty Re: Why Allah (swt), the God of Ibrahim (Abraham) (as), Allows Pain And Suffering In

Post  HAQ Wed May 09, 2012 7:56 am

Dont apologize baby ur alwayz wlcm muwaaaaaaaah
    Fallen
    Fallen
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Fallen Thu May 10, 2012 4:01 am

Why Allah (swt), the God of Ibrahim (Abraham) (as), Allows Pain And Suffering In 160026
    HAQ
    HAQ
    Admin
    Admin

Post  HAQ Thu May 10, 2012 6:03 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
    Fallen
    Fallen
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Fallen Fri May 11, 2012 12:44 am

Why Allah (swt), the God of Ibrahim (Abraham) (as), Allows Pain And Suffering In 139510

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:10 pm