Zinda Pak

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zinda Pak

chat, music, fourm, radio, much more.....

Latest topics

» ------ MASHALLAH -------
Paid in Full (Mother and Child, Maa Mother) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:15 pm by javeriaislam

» Is there any herbal treatment for schizophrenia???
Paid in Full (Mother and Child, Maa Mother) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:48 am by Emaan

» Ramdan Mubarak
Paid in Full (Mother and Child, Maa Mother) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:10 am by HAQ

» A girls Heart outside her body - GRAPHIC video
Paid in Full (Mother and Child, Maa Mother) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:56 am by HAQ

» 'A Talk with the Self '
Paid in Full (Mother and Child, Maa Mother) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:11 am by HAQ

» Welcome ZEE
Paid in Full (Mother and Child, Maa Mother) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:42 am by HAQ

» Welcome Noor7174
Paid in Full (Mother and Child, Maa Mother) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 am by HAQ

» Beauty Tips ....
Paid in Full (Mother and Child, Maa Mother) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:08 am by HAQ

» ProProtect Your Heart
Paid in Full (Mother and Child, Maa Mother) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:51 am by HAQ

Navigation

Affiliates

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

I forgot my password

2 posters

Paid in Full (Mother and Child, Maa Mother)

Fallen
    Fallen
    Admin
    Admin

Paid in Full (Mother and Child, Maa Mother) Empty Paid in Full (Mother and Child, Maa Mother)

Post  Fallen Sat May 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Paid in Full (Mother and Child, Maa Mother) Stock-footage-boy-cooking-a-salad-with-his-mother-in-the-kitchen

A little boy came up to his mother in the kitchen one evening while she was fixing supper, and he handed her a piece of paper that he had been writing on. After his mom dried her hands on an apron, she read it, and this is what it said:

For cutting the grass: $5.00

For cleaning up my room this week: $1.00

For going to the store for you: $.50

Baby-sitting my kid brother while you went shopping: $.25

Taking out the garbage: $1.00

For getting a good report card: $5.00

For cleaning up and raking the yard: $2.00

Total owed: $14.75

Well, his mother looked at him standing there, and the boy could see the memories flashing through her mind. She picked up the pen, turned over the paper he'd written on, and this is what she wrote:

For the nine months I carried you while you were growing inside me: No Charge.

For all the nights that I've sat up with you, doctored and prayed for you: No Charge.

For all the trying times, and all the tears that you've caused through the years: No Charge.

Motherhood Stories: Paid in FullFor all the nights filled with dread, and for the worries I knew were ahead: No Charge.

For the toys, food, clothes, and even wiping your nose: No Charge.

When you add it up, the cost of my love is: No Charge.

When the boy finished reading what his mother had written, there were big tears in his eyes, and he looked straight up at his mother and said, "Mom, I sure do love you."

And then he took the pen and in great big letters he wrote: "PAID IN FULL".

HAQ
    HAQ
    Admin
    Admin

Paid in Full (Mother and Child, Maa Mother) Empty Re: Paid in Full (Mother and Child, Maa Mother)

Post  HAQ Sun May 13, 2012 2:21 am

Awesome tnx for sharing darling.. yes we cnt pay to our mum for her love and care.
    Fallen
    Fallen
    Admin
    Admin

Paid in Full (Mother and Child, Maa Mother) Empty Re: Paid in Full (Mother and Child, Maa Mother)

Post  Fallen Sun May 13, 2012 4:16 am

Ur most welcome my baby..
    HAQ
    HAQ
    Admin
    Admin

Post  HAQ Sun May 13, 2012 4:44 am

Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:54 pm