Zinda Pak

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zinda Pak

chat, music, fourm, radio, much more.....

Latest topics

» ------ MASHALLAH -------
What Is Love ???? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:15 pm by javeriaislam

» Is there any herbal treatment for schizophrenia???
What Is Love ???? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:48 am by Emaan

» Ramdan Mubarak
What Is Love ???? EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:10 am by HAQ

» A girls Heart outside her body - GRAPHIC video
What Is Love ???? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:56 am by HAQ

» 'A Talk with the Self '
What Is Love ???? EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:11 am by HAQ

» Welcome ZEE
What Is Love ???? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:42 am by HAQ

» Welcome Noor7174
What Is Love ???? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 am by HAQ

» Beauty Tips ....
What Is Love ???? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:08 am by HAQ

» ProProtect Your Heart
What Is Love ???? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:51 am by HAQ

Navigation

Affiliates

September 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

I forgot my password

2 posters

What Is Love ????

HAQ
    HAQ
    Admin
    Admin

What Is Love ???? Empty What Is Love ????

Post  HAQ Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:30 am

Love is sumthing that gives u wings....makes u happy from within urself.....its like a door that is always open for u which will take u to a different galaxy of smiles/care/laughter.....its like window from which u can peep into the city of angels who r all busy doing good.....it's like a cinderella sandle that prince charming makes u wear, after wandering for his princess everywhere, and gives u a crown to be worn forever in his court.....its like a blanket that warms ya in the chilling weather and air conditioner that cools u down on a hot day.....it's the eye-shades that protects u against the harsh rays of the sun.....it's like that bandage which seals ur wound to cure it and minimise pain......it's ur room that u sit in right now that has everything that u might need around u so that u have to search for nothing....oh LOVE is lot many things Evil....Aah, Love is the eye that respects, the arm that holds, ears that listen, lips that guide, nose that smells your fear and pain.....Love is everything beautiful u can thing of....it exists in everything, be it the rose in a garden or cactus in the desert, they just make it more beautiful.....similarly, love just makes everything look fine/perfect/pretty/easy.....It's a gift of Allah that u can cherish all ur life and in the life thereafter.

Love is everything and anything you want it to be. First and foremost, one should have love for Allah and do deeds, which makes Allah love you back and bless you. Only after attaining this true sincerity in love, is a man/woman ready to tread further and deal with the love of fellow humans.

Amongst the humans, we should have the greatest love for our prophet Muhammmad (pbuh), and then his companions (the salaf). Uskae baad phir baat aati hai maa/baap kae pyaar ki, behen/bhai kae pyaar ki. They are family and we should do our utmost best to treat them with kindness, respect, and patience. Especially our mothers who are the most deserving of our good attitude and fore-bearing. Apne relatives sae bhi hummay bonds strong rakhna chahiyae, and we should be receptive to their needs and help them whenever and however we can.

Finally, comes the love which is most talked about and which all of you are experts upon! So, I'll make this short... Loving a woman is a natural inclination for man, and vice versa. It is programmed in us to be drawn towards beauty, good manners, and other pleasant attributes. Love at this stage, basically involves spending time with the other person, assimilating information and life's experiences, and putting forth your best impression to win over the damsel. This may be termed as 'dating' or 'courtship' love. But generally this type of love does not stand the test of time.

What really matters is putting in a diligent effort on a daily basis to take care of your partner, being with him/her during their rough moments, and making them feel special as many times as possible. Yahan par, understanding, trust, and most importantly honesty ki zaroorat hoti hai. Be true to yourself.. be true to your partner, and you will have conquered the 'essence' of love. Keep in mind that I said essence, and not love itself! Kyoun??? Because once again... ek puri zindagi jeeni pardti hai... pyaar kou samajhnae kae liyae
    Fallen
    Fallen
    Admin
    Admin

What Is Love ???? Empty Re: What Is Love ????

Post  Fallen Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:30 am

The Meaning Of Love

The Meaning of Love What exactly is love? Is there an absolute meaning to the word - love? Or is it purely subjective? The concept of true love is what we search for all our lives.
    Yet love is one of the most misunderstood concepts of all.
    What people really want more than anything else is to be loved unconditionally; to be accepted for who we are, and still be loved.
    Sometimes we will do some crazy things, in the name of love.
    Love is actually the choice one makes to put someone's wishes, desires and needs above our own. Many people confuse the word love with the meaning of the word want or desire.
    For example, sometimes when a young man tells the woman of his dreams, I love you, when he means that he wants her because of his own selfish desires.
    He's the one that may feel all excited over her, but in reality he may want her because of her physical appearance, or because of her mentality or her ability to make him feel good or important.
    Notice his primary motive for pursuing her is based on himself and his desires; not on pleasing her, although he may choose to please her, but that's only based upon the fulfillment of his wants.
    The same goes for a young woman, when she says to the man of her dreams, I love you, she in fact means that she wants him because of his physical appearance, status, mentality or his ability to make her feel good or important.
    This usage of the word love for the meaning of the word want is ever so present in the way we use and abuse it. Since we are selfish creatures, and our understanding of love is to first be pleased, look at how this word is overused.
    · I love Papa John's pizza. · I just love Gone with the Wind. · I loved Titanic. · I love Jazz Music. · I love Beethoven. · I love The Island of Dr. Moreau. To better understand the concept of love, lets define the value of love.
    Love is the most valuable commodity in the world. We all need love just like a fish needs water. Without love, life would not be worth living.
    With love in our lives, we are empowered beyond belief. Without love in our lives we will shrivel up and die a slow, painful and lonely death.
    Love is the very essence and core of our being. It is the energy that sustains who and what we are.
    Everyone in life has a deep-rooted desire to love and be loved.
    Many times people only recognize love in its emotional form.
    We might hear people on television say things like, I don't love you anymore, as they express their emotional feelings.
    However, love is a lot more than what we feel. Love is a spiritual form of energy that can be given or received in physical, emotional, or mental forms.
    Love usually starts in our thoughts, then spreads to the physical world through our actions, and then it will produce the emotional feelings.
    For example, it is possible to be angry with our spouse and force ourselves to do something nice for them in our actions, like buying flowers.
    Pretty soon our emotions kick in and after we see how happy our partner is upon receiving the gift, our emotions will follow. Love is a spiritual gift from a supreme force that starts mentally and finds its way to physical expression, but the emotional feelings we call love have very little to do with what love really is all about.
    Furthermore, love can also come in healthy and unhealthy forms. Love is an energy that can be used in a positive, healthy manner or a negative, unhealthy manner. There is unconditional love, which is very accepting, supporting and forgiving. There is tough love, which is disciplined, authoritative and conforming. For example, if a father's son were using drugs, he could unconditionally love him and accept his destructive behavior, hoping that he doesn't overdose and die.
    Or he could use tough love and put him in a rehabilitation hospital in an attempt to save his life. So as a result, too much tough love can be unhealthy, just like too much unconditional love can be unhealthy.
    The acceptance of love also plays a role in better understanding the concept of love.
    Many times we give love to our partner the same way we would like to receive it.
    But loving a person this way might not be in their best interests.
    If our gift of love fails to promote the good in the other person, they might not like it and reject it. Other times we might expect to be loved by our partners in the same way we were loved as children by our parents. For example, if our parents made us feel loved by buying us things, we might associate loving actions especially in the form of gifts, jewelry, clothes and expensive toys.
    Our partner could be the most loving, supportive, compassionate, understanding and caring person in the world and it's possible we could overlook their loving intentions if they didn't come from a store.
    In conclusion, to love others takes effort, and in some cases this can be very hard work.
    Ideally, we should also be able to love people who we don't particularly like or find attractive.
    This is not as unreasonable as it may sound, if we understand that love is not just a feeling, but it is expressed when we do something for another person that benefits their spiritual and emotional growth, which in turn helps them realize their full human potential.
    HAQ
    HAQ
    Admin
    Admin

What Is Love ???? Empty This Is Love !!

Post  HAQ Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:23 am

There was once a guy who was very much in love with his girl. This romantic guy folded 1,000 pieces of paper cranes as a gift to his girl. Although, at that time he was just a small fry in his company, his future doesn't seem too bright, they were very happy together. Until one day, his girl told him she was going to Paris and will never come back. She also told him that she couldn't visualize any future for the both of them, so let's go their own ways there and then... heartbroken, the guy agreed. But when he regained his confidence, he worked hard day and night, slogging his body and mind just to make something out of him.

Finally with all these hard work and with the help of friends, this guy had set up his own company..."You never fail until you stop trying." One rainy day, while this guy was driving, he saw an elderly couple sharing an umbrella in the rain walking to some destination. Even with the umbrella, they were still drenched. It didn't take him long to realize those were his girl friend's parents. With heart in getting back at them, he drove slowly beside the couple, wanting them to spot him in his luxury sedan. He wanted them to know that he wasn't the same anymore, he had his own company, car, condo, etc. He made it!

Before the guy can realize, the couple was walking towards a cemetery, and he got out of his car and followed them...and he saw his girl, a photograph of her smiling sweetly as ever at him from her tombstone... and he saw his paper cranes beside her... Her parents saw him. He asked them why this had happened. They explained, she did not leave for France at all. She was ill with cancer. She had believed that he would make it someday, but she did not want to be his obstacle ... therefore she had chosen to leave him...

"Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have."

She had wanted her parents to put his paper cranes beside her, because, if the day comes when fate brings him to her again, he can take some of those back with him.

Once you have loved, you will always love. For what's in your mind may escape but what's in your heart will remain forever. Find time to realize that there is one person who mean so much to you, for you might wake up one morning losing that person whom you thought meant nothing to you. The guy just wept. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them but knowing you can't have them.

Reputation is what people think you are. Personality is what you seem to be. Character is what you really are.

Allah Hafiz
    Fallen
    Fallen
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Fallen Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:30 am

Sad

I had read this story once before, truly sad..

But it showed what true love meant to her.

"Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have."

Once you have loved, you will always love. For what's in your mind may escape but what's in your heart will remain forever. Find time to realize that there is one person who mean so much to you, for you might wake up one morning losing that person whom you thought meant nothing to you.
    --------------

Awwww, you post beautiful meaningful posts Hunni, truly appreciated. I love you
    HAQ
    HAQ
    Admin
    Admin

Post  HAQ Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:47 am

Tnx a lot for ur appreciation my love
    Fallen
    Fallen
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Fallen Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:25 am

You are most welcome Hunni Smile
    HAQ
    HAQ
    Admin
    Admin

Post  HAQ Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:08 am

For all you people who say "I love you" when you have no clue what love is exactly!!! something to ponder upon.....

Are your palms sweaty, is your heart racing and is your voice caught within your chest??
    It isn't love, it's likeness.

You can't keep your eyes or hands off of them, am I right??
    It isn't love, it's lust.

Are you proud, and eager to show them off??
    It isn't love, it's luck.

Do you want them because you know they're there??
    It isn't love, it's loneliness.

Are you there because it's what everyone wants??
    It isn't love, it's loyalty.

Are you there because they kissed you, or held your hand??
    It isn't love, it's low confidence.

Do you stay for their confessions of love, because you don't want to hurt them??
    It isn't love, it's pity.

Do you belong to them because their sight makes your heart skip a beat??
    It isn't love, its infatuation.

Do you pardon their faults because you care about them??
    It isn't love, it's friendship.

Do you tell them every day they are the only one you think of??
    It isn't love, it's a lie.

Are you willing to give all of your favorite things for their sake??
    It isn't love, it's charity.

Does your heart ache and break when they're sad??
    Then it's love.

Do you cry for their pain, even when they're strong??
    Then it's love.

Do their eyes see your true heart, and touch your soul so deeply it hurts??
    Then it's love.

Do you stay because a blinding, incomprehensible mix of pain and relation pulls you close and holds you there??
    Then it's love.

Do you accept their faults because they're a part of who they are??
    Then it's love.

Would you give them your heart, your life, your death??
    Then it's love.

Now, if love is painful, and tortures us, so why do we love? Why is it all we search for in life? This pain, this agony? Why is it all we long for? This torture, this powerful death of self? Why?

The answer is so simple cause it's...LOVE. It is such an addictive feeling that even people who are not having it wish to experience it and share it with others as well.
    HAQ
    HAQ
    Admin
    Admin

What Is Love ???? Empty Respect Love

Post  HAQ Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:10 am

To My Friends Who Are...MARRIED

Love is not about "it's your fault", but "I'm sorry", not "where are you' but "I'm right here", not "how could you" but "I understand", not "I wish you were", but "I'm thankful you are."

To My Friends Who Are...ENGAGED

The true measure of compatibility is not the years spent together but how good you are for each other.

To My Friends Who Are...NOT SO SINGLE

Love isn't about becoming somebody else's "perfect person." It's about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be.

To My Friends Who Are...HEARTBROKEN

Heartbreaks last as long as you want and cut deep as you allow them to go. The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them.

To My Friends Who Are...NAIVE

How to be in love: Fall but don't stumble, be consistent but not too persistent, share and never be unfair, understand and try not to demand, and get hurt but never keep the pain.

To My Friends Who Are...SEARCHING

True love cannot be found where it does not truly exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does. Love is magic. The more we hide it, the more it shows; the more you suppress it, the more it grows.

To My Friends Who Are...PLAYBOY/GIRL TYPE

Never say I love if you don't care. Never talk about feelings if they aren't there. Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart. Never look in the eye when what you do is lie. The cruelest thing a guy can do to a girl is to let her fall in love when he doesn't intend to catch her fall.

To My Friends Who Are...POSSESSIVE

It breaks your heart to see the one you love happy with someone else but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.

To My Friends Who Are...AFRAID TO CONFESS

Love hurts when you break up with someone. It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you. But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea how you feel.

To My Friends Who Are...STILL HOLDING ON

A sad thing about life is that when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and we just have to let go.

To My Friends Who Are...SINGLE

Love is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you just let it fly, it would come to you when you least expect it. Love can make you happy but often times it hurts, but love's only special when you give it to someone who is worth it. So take your time and choose the best!

Three things never return:

the past, the neglected opportunity, and the spoken word.
    Fallen
    Fallen
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Fallen Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:18 pm

There is only one happiness in life,
    to love and be loved.

You know you are in love
    when you see the world in her eyes,
    and her eyes everywhere in the world.

Love is strong yet delicate.
    It can be broken.
    To truly love is to understand this.
    To be in love is to respect this.

The Magic Of Love

Love is like magic
    And it always will be.
    For love still remains
    Life's sweet mystery!!
    Love works in ways
    That are wondrous and strange
    And there's nothing in life
    That love cannot change!!
    Love can transform
    The most commonplace
    Into beauty and splendor
    And sweetness and grace.
    Love is unselfish,
    Understanding and kind,
    For it sees with its heart
    And not with its mind!!
    Love is the answer
    That everyone seeks...
    Love is the language,
    That every heart speaks.
    Love can't be bought,
    It is priceless and free,
    Love, like pure magic,
    Is life's sweet mystery!!

I love you I love you I love you I love you
    HAQ
    HAQ
    Admin
    Admin

What Is Love ???? Empty 12 Signs Your Falling In Love

Post  HAQ Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:09 am

12. You'll read his/her texts over and over again.

11. You'll walk really really slow when you are with him/her.

10. You'll pretend to be shy whenever you're with him/her.

09. While thinking about him/her, your heart will beat faster and faster.

08. By listening to his/her voice, you'll smile for no reason.

07. While looking at him/her, you can't see the other people around you..you can only see that person.

06. You'll start listening to slow songs.

05. He/she becomes all you think about.

04. His/her picture will always be in your eyes.

03. You'll realize that you're always smiling to yourself when you think about him/her.

02. You'll do anything for him/her.

01. While reading this there was only one person on your mind for the whole time.
    Fallen
    Fallen
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Fallen Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:34 pm

Awwwwwwwww. so nice really hunni..
    HAQ
    HAQ
    Admin
    Admin

Post  HAQ Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:19 am

Ur wellcome baby Embarassed
    Fallen
    Fallen
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Fallen Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:39 pm

What Is Love ???? Love_poem01

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:36 am