Zinda Pak

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zinda Pak

chat, music, fourm, radio, much more.....

Latest topics

» ------ MASHALLAH -------
Advertizement For A Wife EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:15 pm by javeriaislam

» Is there any herbal treatment for schizophrenia???
Advertizement For A Wife EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:48 am by Emaan

» Ramdan Mubarak
Advertizement For A Wife EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:10 am by HAQ

» A girls Heart outside her body - GRAPHIC video
Advertizement For A Wife EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:56 am by HAQ

» 'A Talk with the Self '
Advertizement For A Wife EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:11 am by HAQ

» Welcome ZEE
Advertizement For A Wife EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:42 am by HAQ

» Welcome Noor7174
Advertizement For A Wife EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 am by HAQ

» Beauty Tips ....
Advertizement For A Wife EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:08 am by HAQ

» ProProtect Your Heart
Advertizement For A Wife EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:51 am by HAQ

Navigation

Affiliates

September 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

I forgot my password

2 posters

Advertizement For A Wife

HAQ
    HAQ
    Admin
    Admin

Advertizement For A Wife Empty Advertizement For A Wife

Post  HAQ Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:56 am

FISHERMAN

Wife wanted, must be able to dig, clean, cook worms and clean fish. Must have own boat with motor. Please send photograph of the boat.

SALESMAN

Once in a lifetime offer, to get yourself the original, genuine article. One of the most handsome and smartest bachelors around is now looking for a wife. And, you could be the lucky one he chooses! Has own house, a car and a successful career.

ECONOMIST

In demand of a wife. Supply is great though my requirements are high. However, the elasticity of my demands should not bear too heavy a burden upon the national interest.

MATHEMETICIAN

Wife required to complete the formula of my life. Must be numerate and understand the algebraic logarithms. Needed to help further my family unit.

IT CONSULTANT

Well there is definite room for improvement in my life. The speed of my current flows of information and processes is slowing down and the injection of a wife into my life is bound to improve efficiency. Compatibility could be an issue.

BUSINESS MAN

Wife wanted for company.

POLITICIAN

I feel there is a need in this world, to improve the ways we live, to harmonize the processes of life, and to build upon past differences and short comings. I believe that we the people need someone to share our lives. To feel the joy of parenthood, and bear the social responsibilities, as we should in a civilized society............ ....... ....(blah blah blah and never getting to the point)...

CAR DEALER

Wanted a sturdy, reliable, low depreciating wife. Should be in excellent working condition.

FARMER

Wanted a wife from good stock. Required for harvesting!

LAWYER

Hereby seeking an eligible candidate for the post of wife after marriage. The person whom I am looking for should be strictly a girl, with evidence to support this view that she is a girl. The girl should be willing to surrender to the service and jurisdiction of My Lord i.e. Myself. Any objections should be over-ruled and will not be sustained. Apply in limited confidence as all liabilities are null and void in the event of failure on our part of any kind whatsoever.

PILOT

Wife required for to complete my life. I encourage only level headed applicants. She must not have her head in the clouds, but have her feet firmly on the ground. Her heart must be in it for the long haul. And she absolutely must also be aerodynamically sound!

BANKER

Wanted wife who takes interest in me and credits me with her services.

SHAAYAR

Barey muddat ke baad ek arzoo jagi hai, ke hum bhi shaadi-shudhaa ho jaaye, kya bahana shaadi karne ka, jo kare saarey saarey, yeh main batata hoo, kyon ke yaaro ab khudse ghar ka kaam hotaa nahi saarey saarey

ACCOUNTANT

Required a girl. Must be 5'-7", 36"-24"-36" with a good head for figures. She must be averse to making unnecessary expenditure, and her very nature should be one of generating as few expenses in my life as possible. She should profit from a nice personality and be a credit to her family.

SHARAABI

Wanted a girl. Girl's father preferably owns a Distillary or a Brewery. I am an occassional alcoholic who drinks only when friends come around. Friends come around only seven times a week. Girl must be able to carry me from Bar to Ghar-bar. Meet me personally in a bar or send drinks for trial. Sample should be ample.

CAB DRIVER

Hello! Hello! Number 9 calling! This is Number 9, I'm calling from X-ud, err a wife is needed for pick me up. Driving license not necessary, but map reading skills are a bonus.

BEGGAR

Allah ke naam pe koyi ek biwi de de, maula ke naam pe ek biwi de de, doosrey ki nahi toh apni hi de de, Allah tera bhalaa kare, tujhe ek ke badle mein doh de de, Bipasha nahi toh Katrina hi de de

DOCTOR

Looking for a wife to cure the emptiness in my life. However, if you feel the need for a second opinion then it's fine by me.

RACE CAR DRIVER

A model wife required to fit in with my fast track life. Must be able to keep up with the pace!

ASTRONAUT

Searching for a wife to fill the space in my life. Someone to share my universe. Must have looks that are out of this world!
    Fallen
    Fallen
    Admin
    Admin

Advertizement For A Wife Empty Re: Advertizement For A Wife

Post  Fallen Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:32 pm

hahahahahahahahaha!

Heeeeeeeeey, where is one Advertizement For A Husband?
    HAQ
    HAQ
    Admin
    Admin

Post  HAQ Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:20 am

U girls can make advertisement bounce
    Fallen
    Fallen
    Admin
    Admin