Zinda Pak

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zinda Pak

chat, music, fourm, radio, much more.....

Latest topics

» ------ MASHALLAH -------
.......FATHER ......... EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:15 pm by javeriaislam

» Is there any herbal treatment for schizophrenia???
.......FATHER ......... EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:48 am by Emaan

» Ramdan Mubarak
.......FATHER ......... EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:10 am by HAQ

» A girls Heart outside her body - GRAPHIC video
.......FATHER ......... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:56 am by HAQ

» 'A Talk with the Self '
.......FATHER ......... EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:11 am by HAQ

» Welcome ZEE
.......FATHER ......... EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:42 am by HAQ

» Welcome Noor7174
.......FATHER ......... EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 am by HAQ

» Beauty Tips ....
.......FATHER ......... EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:08 am by HAQ

» ProProtect Your Heart
.......FATHER ......... EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:51 am by HAQ

Navigation

Affiliates

September 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

I forgot my password

.......FATHER .........

HAQ
    HAQ
    Admin
    Admin

.......FATHER ......... Empty .......FATHER .........

Post  HAQ Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:49 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We usually talks about the love of mother,sister,brother...but very often forgets FATHER!!
    I mean we talk about him but rarely.Actually his strictness and toughness overcomes his
    love and affection for his family members!And thats the true reason why we dont love our father that much!
    Even I dont!!!!!But I always try to.We dont see it but a person must be there in the family who is strict and tough enough to
    show us the right path otherwise there's always a possibility of missing the path we ought to walk on!
    And it makes this figure less lovable.Your best friends sometimes behave strictly that doesnt mean they dont love you.
    Okay tell me how many of you know when Father's Day is? I guess 2 out of 10 knows this...But we do remember when is mothers day,valentines day,
    and all the days we celebrates with our friends in schools and colleges!Its the difference i am talking about!!
    Remember the times you hide behind him and takes his supprt during extreme difficulties and he takes you out of that without even thinking once
    for his life.He has sacrificed so much for you,killed his bigger wishes just to fulfill your smaller ones,had sleepless and half filled stomach nights.I know
    its priceless but at least we can give something back to him just to show that we too love him as much he loves us!
    So Ladies and Gentlemen think again what you are missing in your life!Hope it wont take so long to heal the wound and you regret your decision.
    We generally after our jobs think of our father as a source of money for the will!Fights him for the property and make our relations limited to our mother!
    Its not something new,I have seen this in my own life.I know i am too young to say all these but I dont think 17 years are less to gain this experience of life!!
    I am not writing just an article many of you might be thinking of,but I am talking of the reality.Father wont complaint you for anything,but inside his
    heart he must be burning himself for not bieng with you at the happier times!
    You believe me,he doesn't show his love and affection for us,in fact he dont know how to show that!
    But somewhere inside he loves you more than any one on the planet for what you are and what all you have done!
    The thing is he dont wants to be emotional or show his emotions to others.Because he firmly believes that you love him and thats enough for him!
    Go out somewhere alone for the very first time and dont call him for 2 days and you will see the difference.
    He will burst into tears after you call him on the 3rd day,I BET!
    So, take care of your father and value his emotions too as he has done for you!
    Dont throw him out of the house and your life when he needs you the most just because he is of no use to you!
    Dont go out and search for God madly.......your Parent are your God.Serve them well and they will take to the heights of success!
    They are the only one who will stand by you forever at the times of joy and sorrow too!The bonding must be stronger than that of diamond
    so that not even money and a diamond can destroy it.There is much more to say but I think this much is enough to express myself.
    Hope you too would like to express some views,so dont hesitate and show the world that we too love them the most and the
    rest is up to you.........................

I read this story and found it very touching and that's why I want to share this with you all.
    I am not a chain starter and wont force you to forward this to anyone for your Father's well being.
    And wont even force you to take a look on this.Its totally your choice.
    After reading this you may want to relate your life with this story because I firmly believe that many of you must have experienced
    something like this!!!!!!

A young manwas getting ready to graduate from college.For many months he had admired a beautiful sports car in
    a dealer's showroom,and knowing his father could well afford it,he told him that was all he wanted.
    As Graduation Day approached,the Young man awaited signes that his father had purchased the car.Finally.on the
    morning of his graduation,his father called him into his private study.his father told him how proud he was to have such a fine son,
    and told him how much he loved him.he handed his son a beautifully wrapped gift box.Curious,but somewhat disappointed,
    the young man opened the box and found a lovely,leather-bound Bilbe,with the young man's name embossed in gold.
    Angry,he raised his voice to his father and said,"With all your money,you give me a bible?" and stormed out of the house,leaving the bible.
    Many years passed and the young man was very successful in business.He had a beautiful home and wonderful family,but
    realized his father was very old,and thought perhaps he should go to him.He had not seen him since that graduation day.
    Before he could make arrangements,he received a telegram telling him his father had passed away, and willed of his possession to his son.
    He neede to come home immediately and take care of things.
    When he arrived at his father's house,sudden sadness and regret filled his heart.he began to search through his father's important papers
    and saw the still new bible,just as he had left it years ago.With tears, he opened the bible and began to turn pages.
    And as he did, a car key dropped from the back of the bible.It had a tag with the dealer's name, the same dealer who had the
    sports car he had desired.On the tag was the date of his graduation, and the words-PAID IN FULL.

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE MISS SPIRIT'S BLESSINGS AND ANSWERS TO OUR PRAYERS BECAUSE THE DO NOT ARRIVE EXACTLY AS WE HAVE EXPECTED?

I think I must have changed lives of some!And I am gald I got that opportunity to say this to you all.Take out some minutes of your busy schedule
    and think of what i have said above.You will come to know where the peace and love is you were searching for your whole life!
    Now search and tell me when Father's Day is??????hehehehehe
    Thanks to Amaderforum.
    Everything in life has its own importance so dont ignore it just because you no longer need that!
    Thank you.

.......FATHER ......... Untitl82

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:47 am